Lee, or also known as DeadLee690 in Steam is always looking for veteran players and people who can go far in CoD Mw3. Lee resides out in California, USA. So for planning purposes, make sure your connection is able to travel to him with no internet issues.
Lee has helped me push some MW3 maps pretty far. His strategy and tactics are key to the Teamwork. At the end of the waves, I keep the Helo or last enemy busy and Lee sets the map up for the next challenge. BOOM. wave complete. Next !
Lee has helped me push the following MW3 Coop Survival maps pretty far:
There is one handicap when I play for long periods of time. I have a bad back, and this information was spread throughout the Mission Incredible group. I told them all, don’t expect me to try for world records or go past 100 waves.
Lee is very polite, and likes to get things done as quick as possible. I suggest reading the tips and tricks of MW3 below before diving into a game and with one of the best, still active players of the MW3 .
- Know when the Juggs and Chopper waves are. its important. On this website I have a MW3 Juggs and Chopper “Cheat Sheet” which lists when they come on all the coop survival maps. It’s a one page deal which will make your life a lot easier.
- Make sure you leave one enemy or one Chopper alive at the end of the Jugg/Chopper wave. I suggest leaving a Chopper alive. It’s much easier to avoid a chopper’s gun. If your playing with a Vet. make sure it looks like the other player is done getting supplies and is ready to start the next wave. Spray the Chopper with bullets to acknowledge your ready. Wait for a response – They may be on a bathroom break or on the phone. Be patient, it makes a big difference.
- To avoid Chopper fire, listen for the egg beater sound before the chopper shoots. Make sure you are moving forward, and when you hear that sound, hit the ground. About 90% of the time the chopper will miss you. Once the chopper is done shooting, get up and keep moving. Do this every time the chopper shoots at you.
- DO NOT buy riot squads, Delta Squads, Predators or Airstrikes before wave 30. Its simply throwing money away. You are going to need a stockpile of cash in later waves, when the Juggs and Choppers will take a lot of airstrikes to knock them down. Later waves in Mw3 can easily cost you 10,000+ to get through one wave.
- Share the wealth – If you have a lot of cash in the game, buy what you need and give a little bit to your partner. Whom ever has the most kills will have the most money. If you don’t share, your partner will have little supplies and smaller guns when the BIG stuff comes later. Remember, the key is playing like a Team.
- If the other player appears to have set c4 spawn traps – items that will kill the enemy when they enter the map – MAKE SURE you are right next to them when the wave starts ! It’s vital. The reason for this is, the enemy can spawn on different points on a map, depending on where you are located.
- Running in MW3 is quite simple. Bunny hop and move forward. This is essential to open up the distance between you and the enemy that are following you.
- Stick together. taking alternate paths will split the enemy up and you will quickly find yourself surrounded, or one player goes down with a lot of enemy all around them. Sticking together will make the waves go by much quicker.
- Whether you are playing alone, or with a partner, the MAX NUMBER of claymores that can be placed on the ground is TWENTY. The same goes for C4. If a 21st claymore or C4 is put down, it will destroy the first one that was placed – or more if there was a plie of them close together. DO NOT assume you are free to drop C4 and claymores on a whim, especially if the partner is setting up spawn traps. Its best to ask.
That is most of the common good playing skills one needs to know when playing with CoD MW3 Vets that know how to go 100+ waves on any given map, any given day.
If your into playing a game with Lee, hit him up on Steam, should your resume look good enough, you may be playing MW3 with one of the best active MW3 players out there. Better yet, join the Coop Survial group in Steam and be in the same group with Lee, and a few players who still participate in MW3.